Wednesday 12 January 2011

Love Never Dies Original Cast ...

... are Amazing! Teehee.

And F.Y.I. they deserve to win a lot of awards. So if you are reading this, I'm sure they would be very grateful if you headed on over to the Whats On Stage website and voted for them in their respective categories. Such talent cannot go unrecognised! (I sound like an advertisment ... Or their PR, haha) Voting closes on February 20th I think, so hurry! (Like anyone's reading this, LOL)

And I'd just like to mention that I have booked tickets to see the very last performance they will ever do together, on March 5th at 7.30pm. I'm so excited! I'm sure it will be just as amazing as last time, although sad that they are leaving :(

Anyway, here's the cast list, and pictures, just 'cause I feel like it ... And CERTAIN people wish to see if the hype I have made about certain other people is correct ...


The Phantom - Ramin Karimloo













Christine Daae - Sierra Boggess










Meg Giry - Summer Strallen




Raoul - Joseph Millson













Fleck - Niamh Perry










And that's as far as I dare go. Phew, adding pictures is stressful! This has taken me ages. Just a few now of the actual production, 'cause it's so amazing, then I'm done.



















And Ramin and Sierra, 'cause they're so good together :)












I'm sure I made that a lot more complicated than it needed to be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment